Monday 15 June 2009

{peonies}


Peonies have to be among my favorite flowers I currently have them placed in various jugs, pots and vases dotted around the house to cheer it up, and my dear husband always knows when I need them and stops by the local flower market in the city before he comes home. I love scented flowers like stocks and roses too we don't have any 'old fashioned' scented roses in the garden yet but quite a few of my neighbours do so thought I might try and get some cuttings from them.......not sure where I will put them though
I had a scout round the local charity shops the other day looking for some gems for the house but there were none to be found......I think I might venture into Cambridge this week there are so many fab shops there i'm sure I'll find something
.....I did get to a french market on Saturday though and bought some lovely cheeses and breads, most of which are now gone!!

1 comment:

  1. They are such gorgeous flowers but pricey here in Dubai!

    ReplyDelete