Wednesday 17 June 2009

{Oooh I do love a bargin}

I went to our local garden centre today (i use the term 'garden centre' very loosely indeed though as its one of those places when you can buy everything except plants....you know the places i mean) i went there in order to buy my dear H something for Father's Day but found myself getting in the 75% off Bargin Corner and my goodness me I did get some lovely things
I bought my daughter, L, a lovely Gisela Graham duvet set from the Tea Time Tooth Fairy range for £12....reduced from £60! and i got her the matching apron for £2.30. I also managed to pick up a lovely Jamie Oliver blue (denby style) big caserole pot for £8 and a couple of vases
....needless to say dear H is still without any Father's Gifts but I still have a couple of days to sort that out

3 comments:

  1. I do loves me a bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to recommend Swish and Swanky for some great design ideas but I see you've already found it! :)

    Bargains and Sales!! What could be better? :)

    Frannie Fires Back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a bargain, as well. That room is so adorable. Maybe it's girl envy, I have five boys (we're done, aparently my body rejects the female chromosome). Came across your blog from your response to Seceret Life of Tova Darling. I love the pictures on your blog, stunning.

    ReplyDelete