Monday 14 September 2009

{household management? or in need of a manager?}

I think I may need to call upon those better suited to illnesses AND managing the house this week!! I have 3 sick children and another who is on her way ............. thankfully the littlest is safe ..... for now .....

It does seem to be proving a bit of a testing time at the moment just when I think that i've got one thing sorted another crops up but that is the joy of motherhood I expect

But on the plus side we did manage to sort our front garden out yesterday.....well I say we but I can't say I actually did that much apart from direct as to what I wanted to be done! I am pleased its been done the house was starting to look like some kind of student dwelling with things piled up to be taken to the dump (since June!!), trees have been pruned, the horrid 70's Pampas grass has now gone (YAY!!!!) but there is still quite a bit to be done

........I can feel another list coming on............

No comments:

Post a Comment