Friday 17 July 2009

{In celebration}


Hello there
With the school holidays unpon us I fear that my posts my be even more sporadic than they all ready are!
However less time on the internet does mean jobs actually get done....although i think that may reveal too much about what i'm really like!! We have now finished plastering downstairs in our house so have lovely flat smooth gorgeous walls - YAY!
But best of all we also have a fabulous......no sumptuous plum coloured living room! I'm so excited about it, it looks gorgeous so I think that as we have finished (kind of anyway - just a few more odd bits to do) our first room in the house that i'm going to treat myself to a handblown glass vase or bowl to go in it
I just need to find someone to do it now!

3 comments:

  1. aah, congratulations on your finished room. And in time to enjoy it over the weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fellow cupcake !!!

    Hi, I just wanted to leave a comment to say how much I've enjoyed reading your posts.

    Your photographs are AMAZING and I really like your writing.

    Best wishes and thank you for sharing it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elise :-)

    I'm going to start updating again soon, just been busy with the children off school......nearly packed them all off now!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete